Present your case in our forum (no case goes unanswered) and get the useful third perspective and the community support that goes with it.
There are many advantages to creating a forum post at the site:
- Community Support And Knowledge At Your Side (Many Experienced Members And Thousands Of Visitors)
- Better Exposure Than Other Forums (Due To It’s Static Article Format)
- Included In The Site-Wide Search (For Even Better Exposure)
- Easy To Comment (Every Visitor Can Comment Without Registration)
- Beautiful And Clean Design (To Accent On The Particular Case Without Distractions)
And many more.
Before you post you must decide if you’re going to make it as a member or a guest. Members are completely confidential, take literally 15 seconds to register (no mail confirmation needed), and have numerous advantages over guests.
As A Member You Will Be Able To:
- Publish Unlimited Amount Of Topics
- Upload Avatar And Personalize Your Profile
- Get Personally Contacted By Other Users
- Have A Topic And Comment History On Your Profile
- Have A Neat “Article Author” Badge When Commenting Your Topic
- Post Any Personal Bio So Users Know What You Stand For
Presenting your topic/case as a member is easy and convenient. All you need to do is register and write a notification anywhere inside your post stating “Member: [Your User Name]”. The case will be published under your user name in 24 hours, personally SEO optimized for greater exposure.
As A Guest You Will Be Able To:
- Have Your Case Easily Published Under The “Guest Board” Section
Presenting your case as a guest is just as easy. All you need to do is present your case and completely skip everything else.