The optimal ejaculation frequency is dependable on age, exercise and sexual potential. There is a natural ejaculation frequency that balances the testosterone levels in the body. Too much testosterone and enzyme 5-alpha reductase will produce too much dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the pelvic area. The result is called Pelvic Congestion and produces pains and cramps in the pelvic area and lower body. It also increases the chance of heart attack for the senior men. Too much testosterone in the body will activate the Negative Feedback Loop of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular function to slow down the endocrine function.
Over-Masturbation or Over-Ejaculation will fully discharge the bioelectric energy in the Central Nervous System (CNS), which controls the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular functioning. When the CNS bioelectric level is too low, the endocrine function will slow down. To live longer and healthier, one has to know how to twist your endocrine function and regulate the ejaculation frequency.
The suggested ejaculation frequency (masturbation) is:
- 5-6 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.
- 3-4 times per week for young men of age 20-25.
- 2-3 times per week for young men of age 25-30.
- 1-2 times per week for men of age 30-45,
- no more than 1 time per week for men after 45.
The intercourse often produces a powerful orgasm that stimulates the pituitary function. The suggested ejaculation frequency is:
- 6-7 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.
- 5-6 times per week for young men of age 20-25.
- 4-5 times per week for young men of age 25-30.
- 3-4 times per week for men of age 30-45,
- 1-3 times per week for men of age 45-60,
- no more than once after age of 60.
The natural ejaculation frequency is a rhythmic cycle of the endocrine function. However, it's possible to be adjusted to a degree with dietary intake and exercise.
Tonic foods and herbs full of plant and animal hormones or hormone release agents can increase the hormone levels, enabling the possibility of a safely increased ejaculation frequency.