Desperate words cant describe it. I’ve been heavily masturbating for more than 23 years. For that time I suffered so much disappointments that it will take a book to describe them all. I’m 33 and my life is a total mess. No girlfriend, heck I’m not even capable of feeling affection or love anymore.
I just know that this is wrong and that’s all. I have the will to change though!
These are my symptoms:
– My penis got shrunked
– I’m in a constant state of fear and panic,frequently thinking that my heart can stop beating or something stupid that scares me
– I lost strength in my arms and legs
– I feel tired all the time
– I ejaculate too quick, and I cant have a lasting erection
– I’m almost bald
– I cant face people face to face,somehow feel that I’m worthless or something
– I’m unable to make decisions
– I have severe memory problems and problems with the concentration as well,if I read something that takes too much thinking I become very anxious and irritable – of course I wanna masturbate to get rid of that anxiousness
– I have annoying buzzing ears, to the point that I cant hear what the people are talking if we are in other loud place.
Needless to say I don’t have a girlfriend and I even don’t wanna have,I became super cynical. All I know is that this is seriously wrong and I wanna change. I want to be strong, I want to have the ability to love again. I hope my post makes sense to you. What should I take for these specific problems?
You are experiencing sexual exhaustion symptoms as a result of the chronic over-masturbation. Of course there are numerous contributing factors to every case, usually summed up as poor lifestyle. The symptoms you describe are quite severe, so irreversible damage may have been inflicted.
You have your Serotonin and GABA nervous modulation burned out, your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal-testicular axis exhausted, your seminal vesicles drained, and the process of semen production broken down.
You suffer from a constant excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversions and prolactin release, which leads to fight or flight responses.
The liver has a special P450 detoxification system that synthesizes hormones and neurotransmitters, and is probably not working as it should due to excessive sympathetic nervous action, excessive release of norepinephrine-epinephrine and prolactin, along with the elevated levels of prostaglandin E2.
The arterial constriction leads to an additional castration effect. Your testicles, penis, brain, feet, and hands will get low blood supplies and less androgen hormones with increased stress hormones.
A chronic over-active sexual activity leaves your seminal vesicles empty, so they will never go through a proper restoration by the right hormones and proteins.
Currently, you don’t have any healing power to restore your body function.
There are numerous things you should do if you want to see results:
1. Discontinue any sexual activity for 1 to 3 months.
2. To rejuvenate your neuro-endocrine function, relax your penile arteries, power your erectile nervous function and boost your prostaglandins E1 E3 and Nitric Oxide production you must:
– Fix your Serotonin and GABA nervous modulation on your dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion – 5HTP-Nettle, GRB6-GABA
– Provide your body with the right nutrients to produce neurotransmitters from the simple amino-acids with Multi-Alpha.
– Benefit from a HGH promoting formula – Alpha-AGH.
– Add some Ultra-Purified-FishOil.
– Make good use of devices to reliably increase your androgens by testicle temperature regulation.
– Keep a balanced diet and start exercising.
– Stay positive to avoid any additional stress hormones release.
This will start the healing process and you will have your life and personality restored.
I don’t live in USA so I’m still waiting the supplements to arrive. Should it take long?
Unfortunately it may take some time, it depends on various factors.
I’ve been taking them for some time and have to admit they really made a difference in my mood and energy levels. My erection is also better! But I wonder how long should I take them or to start taking the improved ones? And how long for the improved?