I just read the text about the “persistent sexual arousal syndrome”. I suffer from PSAS and haven´t found any solution for this problem yet.

Your advice is, to boost my Prostaglandin E-1/E-3 and Nitric Oxide production.
but how will i be able to do that? i guess i need some pharmaceuticals, but which? Do i have to go to the neurologist?

Thank you.

To answer your question:
-A combination of Alpha-Amino, Multi-Alpha, GRB6-GABA, 5HTP-Nettle, and Ultra-Purified-FishOil will eventually increase prostaglandin E1 E3 and Nitric Oxide production
You may consider consulting a physician. However, the practice is to treat only the underlying symptoms, frequently neglecting the root of the problems.

Glad if I could help!