Over-masturbation or over-ejaculation burns too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Excessive DHT is known to cause baldness and prostate enlargement.
Here is how to reduce masturbation:
- Eat more nuts and seeds – they usually contain L-Arginine and Isoflavones (the plant estrogen for anticancers and antitumors, and the liver function enhancers), that help cool down the prostate.
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits for more anticancerous plant hormones, anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Exercise to consume the excessive testosterone elsewhere in the body, rather than burn it into DHT via masturbation.
- Reduce the intake of beef and dairy products (which may be hormone polluted). Red meat traps too much hormone-polluted blood. The synthetic hormones in the red meat and dairy products lower the onset age of masturbation or sexual activities.
As for the psychological part:
- Decide whether your masturbation is a cause for concern.
- Distract yourself.
- Isolate the cause that makes you masturbate.
- Alter thought patterns.
- Change your habits.
- Understand that this is a chemical addiction, not just a harmless habit.