Dr. Richards,
As I am female, I am not sure if you will be able to help me or not but I cannot resist asking. I am 20 years old and I have been suffering from what seems to be a PSAS/IC like syndrome for a little over a year now. I suffer from a constant sensation that feels like the urge to urinate or the feeling of being aroused from the time I wake up in the morning until the time I manage to fall asleep at night. Urologic and gynecologic evaluations have not turned up much rather than slightly off hormone levels and very minimal amounts of endometriosis. Treatment for these conditions does nothing to help. Immediately before the onset of this condition I suffered from a long case of walking pneumonia followed by a pretty severe bout of thyroiditis. It may or may not have been triggered by a UTI or my discontinuation of birth control. So far I have tried overactive bladder medicines, urinary analgesics, diet change, physical therapy, muscle relaxants, antidepressants, yeast medications, and had laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis among many other things I can’t even remember. Nothing has even made a dent in this sensation. I am wondering if you think that any of your supplements could help me, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot


It does sound like a severe case of PSAS.

Yes, suppressing the excessive inflammatory response as a result of the possibly altered neurotransmitter levels after the birth control pills discontinuation may improve your condition immensely.

Glad if I could help!