Hello dr Richards.
I am an 20 year old male. I started masturbating around the age of 11 and had been doing it for about 2 to 4 times daily. I started to experience there symptoms:
– low sex drive
– soft and weak erections that have to be kept by manual stimulation – namely erectile dysfunction
– bad vision – i always had it but now worsened
– lack of concentration
– low energy
– premature ejaculation
– shrunk flaccid penis around 2 inches
I wonder did masturbation actually caused this? How to fix it? And WHY ME – just turned 20 and Erectile Dysfunction WTF REALLY?? My friends masturbate even more than me and they are all ok. What is your opinion on the matter? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Yes, masturbation caused more of the symptoms you are describing. The vision and the shrunk penis symptoms are questionable if you had them for a long time.
There may be many reasons to why you are sexually exhausted and your friends are not. Every person is different, some have naturally higher levels of androgen hormones and more efficient hormonal and neurotransmitter production, so they will deplete after longer periods of overly active sexual activities. But make no mistake – if they continue to over-masturbate, it will eventually lead to similar results. Lifestyle and diet plays a big role too. If you eat bad foods and don’t exercise you are likely to exhaust your system fairly quickly.
Your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and testicular axis are extremely exhausted. You should be concerned and for the other possible nervous disorders that you are to experience.
You need a long term rejuvenation:
1. Discontinue any sexual activity for 1 to 3 months
2. Multi-Alpha, 5HTP-Nettle, Alpha-Amino, and Ultra-Purified-FishOil will help you rejuvenate your neuro-endocrine function and boost your prostaglandin E1 E3 and Nitric Oxide production for healing.
3. Make good use of solutions to reliably increase your androgens by testicle temperature regulation
Keep me updated.
I have better sex drive now. The vision is still bad, the concentration is better I think and my little dude is handing lower than ever and is ready to bust some chicks – eheheh. Overall I think that there is an improvement.
Thank you for all your help!