I’m really glad that you finally made a forum. Anyway, I’ve written to the doctor but no answer for now and I hope someone will shed some light on the issue. About a month ago I experimented with jelqing exercises. I’m not entirely sure what I did but I seemed to pull it too hard and suffered loss of sexual sensation in the shaft. After that I commenced to masturbate vigorously and for multiple times in one day – 8 times (I know :o) I even ‘humped’ the bed.
My last ejaculation brought a little pain in my groin, and the next thing I know my penis had retracted terribly into my body and was cold to touch. I struggled to get any spontaneous erections after that. I went to my GP and he is absolutely perplexed.
My symptoms include:
– Stiff flaccid state
– Turtling of penis when walking
– Lack of spontaneous erections. Looking at porn helps, though
– Urinary incontinence
– Slight curvature to the side
– Diminished sensitivity and especially on the left top side
– Inability to maintain erection for normal periods